It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:46 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:26 am 

Erez,

First, many thanks by the very great work for all us that love AI Traffic. I´m want enhance the lightmap for the 737 due this bellow image

The 737-200 logolight coming from the wing, give a spot light in "end" of fuselage and bottom of tail... and original FAIB lightmap, don´t this...

In the 737-300/400/500, same question.

Ok, im a deep nut by the traffic and love see the moving in airports... my question is... why i will change on "always on" lightmap for the each plane _L texture shows the "new" logolight?

Tks by att! Best regards.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:54 pm 
Site Admin

You could achieve this with the always on texture but the logo light will not be "controllable" by the AI pilot anymore which means on all the time.
Unfortunately due to the way the 737/A32X paint kits were made it is not possible for me to retrofit a controllable area for the fuselage without updating the alpha channel of every paint released.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:04 pm 

ewerber wrote:
You could achieve this with the always on texture but the logo light will not be "controllable" by the AI pilot anymore which means on all the time.
Unfortunately due to the way the 737/A32X paint kits were made it is not possible for me to retrofit a controllable area for the fuselage without updating the alpha channel of every paint released.

Erez,

In the other words, i need edit each alpha channel for see the "new logolight" always on... correct? For get "new logolight" i need edit the x_L.bmp and alwayson_L.bmp in same time for see, ok?