Airline repaint request.

Post questions, preview your paints and have discussions regarding painting of FAIB's models.
flash323

Airline repaint request.

#1 Post by flash323 »

I don't know if these reapaints are in the works but i would very much like to see these done

American Airlines Flagship Liberty(N905AN), Astrojet(N951AA) and Working Together(N972AN)
Alaska Airlines Complete NG pack
Aeromexico B737-700 complete pack
Caribbean Airlines pack
Ryanair Pack
Norwegian Air Shuttle Pack

Again this is not an official request but more of my wishlist for xmas lol

RobW94
Beta Tester

Re: Airline repaint request.

#2 Post by RobW94 »

Hello,

Aeromexico will be done by Mariano - I don't think he's gonna do all the logojets, something like they're ever changing, so it would be difficult to keep up with them.

Norweigen Air Shuttle is close to release by Juergen (hope he doesn't mind me posting this link to the preview) - http://www.worldoftraffic.de/other_imag ... 1-2012.jpg

Ryanair - Tom Cunningham is gonna give them ago

Caribbean Airlines I believe is being worked on by Elias

Alaska is reserved for Juergen to do them at some stage!

Finally your American ones, I'm not sure about Mariano has done the American standard livery, so maybe he can answer you on this one

Hope that helps,
Give us lots of time to get these painted though, we're not machines! :lol: it's a complex paintkit and we're (well I am) still getting used to and learning the paintkit, I still make alot of tiny errors. So they will slowly get done, and as soon as they're ready, just check all the usual places for them! :)

Merry Christmas
Robert

johanfrc
Beta Tester

#3 Post by johanfrc »

M-Sauce
Beta Tester

#4 Post by M-Sauce »

I'm looking for good source material for the Flagship Freedom of AAL. Can't find any decent logos or pics of the fonts to make my own.

The Astro jet, I might do eventually. AAL looks like they might get a new livery in their brand new 777-300ER, so I'm kind of holding on doing any other AAL variants till then.

AeroMexico, I will be painting the new colors 700 only. I'm not gonna waste my time on the logo jets, they change too often from previous experiences. I will also not do the old colors. In fact, I'm not doing old colors on any FAIB airline that I've taken on.

flash323

#5 Post by flash323 »

Thanks guys I got the both Norwegian and Alaska repaints, thay are great thanks again guys. To Juergen there is a small error with the Alaska Airlines FS9 repaints, the dreamliner repaint shows up as the nok air green color in FSX format and the dotcom is the alaska dreamliner repaint. Just FYI if you haven't corrected them yet.

ewerber
Site Admin

#6 Post by ewerber »

I suggest you post these issues as comments on his site, I think this is the best way to make sure he sees it.

PatrickZ

#7 Post by PatrickZ »

Anyone planning to do a Wizzair repaint for the A320 model? I couldn't find any.

Nils
Beta Tester

#8 Post by Nils »

Check out Philippe's website :)
Plenty of other FAIB paints aswell.
http://flyingcarpet75.com/
Nils B.

Get my latest paints here:
http://www.juergenbaumbusch.de/