Window plugs

Post questions, preview your paints and have discussions regarding painting of FAIB's models.
JonJon11
Beta Tester

Window plugs

#1 Post by JonJon11 »

Maybe I am missing something. I can not find anything about how to plug cabin windows. The plane I am working on has the last 2 windows plugged. However I can not find a way to plug them. I am sure I am missing something that will make me smack my head. Thanks for any help.

JonJon11
JonJon11
FlyHigh
FSX

flyingcarpet75
Beta Tester

Re: Window plugs

#2 Post by flyingcarpet75 »

JonJon11 wrote:Maybe I am missing something. I can not find anything about how to plug cabin windows. The plane I am working on has the last 2 windows plugged. However I can not find a way to plug them. I am sure I am missing something that will make me smack my head. Thanks for any help.

JonJon11

Simply erase the windows as needed in the window layer. Don't forget to do the same in the 'window shades' and 'window ring' layers. But NOT in the 'window plug' one. (Assuming you are painting an FAIB model, window layers obviously vary from model to model)

Cheers

Philippe

JonJon11
Beta Tester

Re: Window plugs

#3 Post by JonJon11 »

Ty very much sir. I hace always worked with pmdg planes. This is my first ai Ai attempt. And yes it is a FAIB model. 737-300. Just pulling my hair out trying figur out fonts to use now. But I am sure I will find it at some point thanks again Phillipe. Sorry to ask questions. Still a real newbie with photoshop too. Doing curved lines are going to scare me lol. Anyways have a good day.
JonJon11
FlyHigh
FSX