I am stuck for hours.

Post questions, preview your paints and have discussions regarding painting of FAIB's models.
JonJon11
Beta Tester

I am stuck for hours.

#1 Post by JonJon11 »

Maybe someone out there can help me. I have been stuck on this for like 5 hours. I am repainting an A320. I am trying to get a curved line coming up the fuselage. and turning near the top toward the tail. I am trying to get it so I can match the other side. But every time I do it I can never get a smooth line. I have shaved some off, added some. And I just can not get the look of what I am going for. I am not asking for anyone to do it for me. Just if someone can push me in the right direction. If it was not for this I would have this repaints done already. Thanks guys.

JonJon11
FlyHigh
FSX

M-Sauce
Beta Tester

Re: I am stuck for hours.

#2 Post by M-Sauce »

I normally work with the wireframe to see where the seams end and where parts meet. It helps me when painting such schemes immensely. You should not need to work both sides. Work one side, get it looking right, then copy and past to the other side with the alignment marks. This is the only way to assure symmetry.

JonJon11
Beta Tester

Re: I am stuck for hours.

#3 Post by JonJon11 »

Mario thank you buddy I will do that. It been trial and error for me. Thanks for the advise.
JonJon11
FlyHigh
FSX