Repaint request: A318 for some airlines...

Post questions, preview your paints and have discussions regarding painting of FAIB's models.
MikeMorrisOlsen

Repaint request: A318 for some airlines...

#1 Post by MikeMorrisOlsen »

Hello everyone... I downloaded and installed a huge AI package sometime ago for Flight Simulator 2004 (FS9), and I found that there are Airbus and Boeing fleets using models from the two main developers for AI aircrafts, DJC and FAIB... I want to use the FAIB models, but there are several textures missing on the web for almost every model of aircraft... For example I am looking for some textures for the Airbus A318-100 of the following airlines and carriers:
-British Airways
-Comlux (two variations, registrations 9H-AFL, 9H-AFM)
-Frontier (three variations, regs. N801FR, N802FR, N803FR)
Anyone interested in releasing these repaints???... Thanks in advance for any answer and help
Mike, BOG/SKBO

ewerber
Site Admin

Re: Repaint request: A318 for some airlines...

#2 Post by ewerber »

You can easily find British Airways FAIB paints using Google.
9H-AFL is stored while 9H-AVK is available at the Avsim library.
Frontier scrapped their A318 fleet before the FAIB model was released so the paints were never made, you could make a retro paint request at http://retroai.proboards.com/

MikeMorrisOlsen

#3 Post by MikeMorrisOlsen »

Thank you very much sir for your prompt answer, I'll proceed to search for the available repaints and install a new Flight Plan for Frontier Airlines... Till next time...
Mike
BOG/SKBO

marwol
Beta Tester

#4 Post by marwol »

9H-AFL is available at jürgenbaumbusch.de. New owner of this aircraft is the Minth Group.