AI Aircraft + Textures

General FSX/FS9 Discussion.
Stevea

AI Aircraft + Textures

#1 Post by Stevea »

Hi There,

This is my first post on this forum, and l would like to say a big thank you to all who contribute in creating AI aircraft and textures.
I have been using Prepar3D/FSX for some time, but as of late l have been using X-Plane as my main flightsim. It lacks in a few areas, i.e scenery, and mainly for me AI aircraft, but l find myself loving it.
Hears my question, do you think one day that AI aircraft from FAIB will be created or converted to X-Plane??. As l think it broadens the horizon on future Flightsim releases. What you think. ??

Regards

Steve

ewerber
Site Admin

Re: AI Aircraft + Textures

#2 Post by ewerber »

At the moment judging by the state of X-plane it does not seem likely, maybe in the future.

Leporello

#3 Post by Leporello »

Hello,
there's already a FAIB package available for static aircraft but we really miss the possibility to use them for AI aircraft and so using the many wonderful skins that are made for FAIB models. We're basically tied to the old DJC models for which no new textures are developed anymore. A real pity.
I think many would appreciate the permission to use the already converted FAIB models for moving AI traffic hence enjoying the same quality of FSX world.

Can you elaborate further on the current state of XP? What does it lack in your view?
Regards
Leporello

Stevea

#4 Post by Stevea »

ewerber wrote:At the moment judging by the state of X-plane it does not seem likely, maybe in the future.
Hi ewerber,

As many months have passed, l see that alot of FSX/P3D developers are now starting to create add-ons for X-plane 11.

Do you think that FAIB will start converting or creating new aircraft for X-plane in the future.

Regards

Steve