New NEO Airbus 320 Sharklet issued with texture or model?

General FSX/FS9 Discussion.
Big777jet

New NEO Airbus 320 Sharklet issued with texture or model?

#1 Post by Big777jet »

I downloaded from AVSIM library released recently.

I installed aircraft folder and all model, FAIB_A320.air and texture. I read very carefully all through and nothing to typo or error or missing. I check texture DXTBMP. It looks fine bur it came out all grey texture in FS2004.

Do you ever test run in FS2004 for texture NEO A320S?

I tried to changed model CFMC_S not work also CFM_S still not working. It gets grey. I checked all spelling name for model and texture. Of course fltsim.0 it is the first one line entry.

I do not know why. Maybe paintkit is not release for model CFMC_S or CFM_S. It could be wrong paintkit he painted for nothing.

Thanks,

Stuart

Big777jet

Re: New NEO Airbus 320 Sharklet issued with texture or model

#2 Post by Big777jet »

No one was answer or understand my post.

I will give you a link where you can download and check this out. It does not WORK! Please tell me if it is wrong model for FAIB NEO or old CFM engine? I tried everything 4 times try out it does not work in FS2004. Why did author uploaded FS2004 for?

The filename is: package_faib_airbus_a320-200neo_part_1.zip is in avsim.com

Please tell me if it is wrong model for FS9. I suspicious that is for only FSX model.

Thanks,

Stuart

KPIT-USAIR

#3 Post by KPIT-USAIR »

So the Neos are not out yet. All that is a 320 sharkelet with the words neo painted on the plane. You will need to see if there is contact information in the file for JESUS GIBRAN SORIANO SOLLEIRO if your having texture problems.

Big777jet

#4 Post by Big777jet »

I already emailed twice never response over a week! I don't know what he is doing!!!!

Thanks anyways.

Stuart

johanfrc
Beta Tester

#5 Post by johanfrc »

He is simply painting the different airlines that have got NEO planes, on the A32X CFM models. Nothing else.