737NG Wingflex

General FSX/FS9 Discussion.
AHamada767

737NG Wingflex

#1 Post by AHamada767 »

Good day to you all,

I have been using FAIB's tremendous products over the last couple of months and what a difference it has made to my AI world, particularly the A320Neo family. I noticed the A320 family received and update in which wingflex was incorporated into the FSX/P3D models, an update which has added the touch of realism that was missing on many other models before and oh how amazing it is seeing those depart whilst taxiing out of many major airports in Europe where the Neos operate from. However during that time I noticed there was just one family that was missing that same aspect of realism, that was the 737 Next Generation. Whilst I understand that the Classics do not display much in the way of flex, the NGs do have a signature flex most prominent on departure. That floated a thought in my mind that made me wonder if FAIB has been considering or will be implementing an updated that would see wingflex added to the 737NGs in the same way it has to the A320 family. The flex on FAIB's models is something I believe sets it apart from many other models, some payware developers too in fact (who's names I shall not mention). To see this incorporated on the 737s would be the icing on the cake on what is already a fantastic product for the AI world.

Keep up the fantastic work and looking forward to hearing of any news in the near future.

-Adam.

Kyle M
Beta Tester

Re: 737NG Wingflex

#2 Post by Kyle M »

Stay tuned!