Some Issues with the 767 (FS9)

Post here if you have any general questions.
chris34

Some Issues with the 767 (FS9)

#1 Post by chris34 »

Hi,

I have a couple of issues with the 767 inside of FS9.

My biggest issue is with the paint kit. I use GIMP for all of my repaints, and the other FAIB kits work well ( a few minor issues but they can all be fixed by me ). However, the 767 paintkit, all of the layer groups are messed up and jumbled together, making it next to impossible to really work with it. The kit shows up fine in Photoshop, but I am much more familiar with GIMP and prefer it for it's ease of use.

Also, on the second highest LOD (the one before the most detailed) the nose gear is always turned to the left...

Thanks!
Chris

ewerber
Site Admin

Re: Some Issues with the 767 (FS9)

#2 Post by ewerber »

My biggest issue is with the paint kit. I use GIMP for all of my repaints, and the other FAIB kits work well ( a few minor issues but they can all be fixed by me ). However, the 767 paintkit, all of the layer groups are messed up and jumbled together, making it next to impossible to really work with it. The kit shows up fine in Photoshop, but I am much more familiar with GIMP and prefer it for it's ease of use.
Sorry cant help you with that :roll:
Also, on the second highest LOD (the one before the most detailed) the nose gear is always turned to the left...
Actually it is tied to the thrust reversers, whopsie :lol:
This issue only affected the FS9 767-300 PW non winglet, I have re uploaded the 767-300 package with the fixed FS9 mdl file.
make sure to clear your browser cache and re download the 767-300 base pack.

chris34

Re: Some Issues with the 767 (FS9)

#3 Post by chris34 »

Thanks for the prompt response!