As you may or may not know the 747 classic (100/200/300) are firmly and beta and the 747SP is being worked on, in the mean time you can enjoy the next chapter in the FAIB 747 adventure with the release of the 747-400.
Over the coming days various additional paints will be popping out at various AI paint websites such as
FlyingCarpet75.com and JuergenBaumbusch.de.
As with previous releases we are also rolling a small service pack 1 for the 747-8 which gets a few small fixes.
Head over to the branch of manufacturing for all the latest goodies.
Standard (boring) feature list for the 747-400 follows:
1. 14 native FSX models and 7 FS9 models.
2. FSX models with and without wingflex.
3. UHD textures for the FSX version featuring quadruple the amount of space of previous FAIB FSX textures and 16 times the amount of an FS9 texture.
4. FSX models feature a global minified lightmap which reduces the memory usage to mere kilobytes and saves a lot of VRAM and HDD space.
5. 7 LOD levels for optimal performance.
6. All models feature independent lights, With landing lights that are only on when on the runway or on approach.
7. All models feature moving parts including landing gear, body gear steering, gear compression, rolling tires, spoilers, thrust reverse’s, flaps that also deploy for takeoff, leading edge device that retract when using thrust reverse, nose gear steering and surfaces droop.
8. Passenger base pack comes with Boeing roll out livery.
As always donations are appreciated so if you like FAIB’s work hit our donation button(s). every little bit helps, thank you.